Monday, January 27, 2014

{ Will & Jessica | Glacier Natl Park }

Will & Jessica are not only an amazing couple, but I am lucky enough to have them both as treasured friends. I had an outstanding opportunity to be the florist at their prime destination wedding location of Glacier National Park. (if you haven't been there yet, GO!) Jessica's bouquet was constructed of timeless white ranunculus accompanied with organic echeveria succulents. The stems were bound together with simple jute. This wedding is such a happy memory for me since I was able to be with dear friends and of course surrounded by the breath taking atmosphere of Montana. Not to mention a black bear stumbled across the wedding reception just in time to partake of the amazing wedding dinner.
 Thanks so much Will & Jess for letting me be a part of your wedding day!!
xoxo 











Photo Credit | Jamie Morse Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment