Wednesday, February 19, 2014

{ Shea & Bronson | Springdale, Ut }

Again, a Springdale, Ut wedding!!! 
There's a reason I just keeping going back....the red rock is always stunning, the weather is more likely amazing than not, Zion Natl Park is just a few feet away, great venues, wonderful art galleries, remarkable rock shops, handmade authentic jewelry shops, and of course huckleberry pies...I could go on! Shea was a "long distance" bride, meaning we had never met, and only corresponded via email. Shea sent me a couple of inspiration photos and trusted me with the rest. We immediately bonded over our love for turquoise, succulents, red rock, and bold colors. The colors & textures complimented the desert scenery, I especially loved the blue thistle. Enjoy!






 


 










Photo Credit | AK Studio Design
Florist | Bloomers
Floral Designer | Becky Briggs
Venue | Bit & Spur

No comments:

Post a Comment